Ten ways you can take action today:
- Pray. As far back as 1997, prayer has undergirded the long effort to turn back the pro-abortion rulings in Planned Parenthood v Sundquist. Prayer continues to sustain and guide pro-life leaders and lawyers as we seek to faithfully defend life, abortion-vulnerable families and the unborn in the weeks and months ahead.
- Contribute. Your financial help is needed to underwrite the coordination of legal briefs. Tax-deductible contributions can be made here.
- Stay Informed. Please join the Facebook and Twitter accounts of Tennessee Right to Life and YES on 1. The best means of staying up-to-date, sharing information, and taking needed action is through social media.
- Invite a Speaker. Tennessee Right to Life has an updated presentation that can be tailored to your group, class or church. Time frame can be as little as 10 minutes or up to an hour with a question and answer session. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Write a Letter to the Editor. Talking points are available from Right to Life and using your pen to be a voice for the unborn helps to educate and influence others. Please be sure your facts are accurate and up-to-date.
- Volunteer your services and time to promote the protection of Life in Tennessee.
- I want a Yes on 1 T-shirt or Button.
- Call Talk Radio and inform them about the Protect The People's Vote Brief.
- Spread the Word - Call or email 5 friends about the Protect The People's Vote Brief.
- Promote the Protect The People's Vote Brief to your Facebook friends and Twitter followers.
Please remember that the legal defense of existing pro-life policies are at stake including informed consent and 48 hour waiting period for women and girls considering abortion, as well as requirements that abortion facilities be inspected and licensed with hospital admitting privileges for those performing abortions. Also at stake is our ability to enact and enforce additional safeguards for the health and safety of women, girls and unborn children.