Approval of Amendment 1 by Tennessee voters on November 4, 2014 would allow passage and enforcement of common sense policies designed to protect the health and safety of women and girls considering abortion.
- VOTE YES on AMENDMENT 1 to STOP Tennessee from being an abortion destination for out-of-state women.
- VOTE YES on AMENDMENT 1 to PREVENT taxpayer funding of abortions in Tennessee.
- VOTE YES on AMENDMENT 1 if you SUPPORT women and girls having a right to the facts.
- VOTE YES on AMENDMENT 1 if you SUPPORT abortion facilities being licensed, regulated and inspected by the Tennessee Department of Health.
- VOTE YES on AMENDMENT 1 to PROMOTE the protection of innocent human life.
Join with other concerned Tennesseans in support of Amendment 1 by signing the pledge to vote YES on 1 on November 4, 2014.